MV ACV Tournament

For announcing tournaments or fan site links!

Moderator: AC Moderators

farmboy28
Raven
PSN: FromCheng
GamerTag: N/A

MV ACV Tournament

Postby farmboy28 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:31 pm

Locked build tournament. Winner receives a copy of Dark Souls: Prepare to Die PC edition.

http://mechaverse.co/forums/index.php?/ ... ournament/

To Sign Up:
Send an email to FromCheng@mechaverse.co including your PSN ID/Gamertag, your Forum name if you frequent any of the AC forums as well as which forums, and the build you will use in the match through PM. DO NOT POST IT ON THE FORUM.

or

Post in this thread providing the above mentioned information. Send the build to the above email or PM me on Mechaverse.

Tournie Type: Locked build. Only one design can be used and you are not allowed to change it. You may only changes internals (Generator, Booster, FCS, Recon nothing else) NA ONLY.

Date: October 19th-21st.

Sign-up date and deadline: Oct 3th - 16th.

Prize: 1 copy of Dark Souls PREPARE TO DIE PC edition (total of 2, 1 for PS3 one for 360).

Details
-Match ups will be posted on the 17th. Fights will take place between the 19th and 21st
-Contestants will FR the referee who will invite them into a room. Once one person has entered, the other has a maximum of 15 minutes to join or be disqualified.
-Record matches if possible.
-MV Staff may participate as well.

Rules
-You may use only one design. NO CHANGES with the following exceptions (Generator, Booster, FCS, Recon nothing else).
-Best out of three
-10 minutes
-Random map
-Team battle format with, hopefully, two referees. Both will serve as operators while the contestants fight and view from Operator mode to make sure no changes were made to one's AC.
-Any change will result in immediate disqualification.
-Prelims and all matches up to semi-final will be out of three. The first round will occur on the 19th, the second on the 20th, and the semi-finals and the finals on the 21st.
-Matches will start at 4 PM EST and go as long as neccessary.
-Finals will be best out of five.
-Please make sure you can be on from the 19th to the 21st. If you do not show up, you must PM the referee in order to get your match postponed, otherwise, after fifteen minutes you will be disqualified.

Banlist

Referees
FromCheng (PS3)
Widowbreaker (360)

To Sign Up:
Send an email to FromCheng@mechaverse.co including your PSN ID/Gamertag, your Forum name if you frequent any of the AC forums as well as which forums, and the build you will use in the match through PM. DO NOT POST IT ON THE FORUM.

Send FR to referees and they will send you invites to the room when a match starts.

NOTE: Currently looking for second referees for both systems. If interested, PM me on Mechaverse or my email provided above.

Participants
PS3
FromCheng
w2427_
VSwordFishV
SunNights1
Barilzar
Darkabyss16
Sasuke85oy
techerhacker
Zio_IV ®
Oboroneko301 ®
FOXFIRE_kadrpg ®
Kkronik78 ®

Barilzar
CFO Charles
FirstDystopian
xBarrettielx
Ryzer709
honorlost84 ®
ZenosParadox ®
Merton13 ®
FirexBlossom ®
FromCheng is the name. Armored Core is my game.
farmboy28
Raven
PSN: FromCheng
GamerTag: N/A

Re: MV ACV Tournament

Postby farmboy28 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:28 pm

List updated. If you see a ® by your name it means i have received your build. Please get your build in by the 17th at latest.

Also a reminder for those who want to participate but haven't signed up. If you want to join, you MUST either inform me via email or on this forum and email me your build. Registration closes on the 16th.
FromCheng is the name. Armored Core is my game.

Return to “Armored Core Tournaments and Links”