Well Hello Again

Free for all forum, rules still apply.

Moderators: Off Topic Mods, AC Moderators

Mirage
Death's Head

Well Hello Again

Postby Mirage » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:25 pm

Well, it's been 13 years since I signed up here, and nearly what, six since I posted last?

I hope everyone's been doing well!

I just got back from a deployment to Africa, and was feeling pretty nostalgic. Eventually my nostalgia lead to Armored Core 3, which lead me back here (I signed up here on Jan. 1, 2004 after getting AC3 for Christmas in 2003).

It's been WAY too long...
Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moon light?
Griffon
Old Bird
PSN: Griffon_ACG

Re: Well Hello Again

Postby Griffon » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:56 am

Howdy Mirage, it's been a long time indeed. Not too much to report here aside from the forum update a little while ago, helped keep out the bots.
FROM is confirmed to be working on a new AC game though, so that's nice to have on the horizon, even better if it brings a little activity back here. We'll see.
Armored Core has changed.
It's no longer about recreation, originality or ability. It's an endless series of xeroxed designs, made by copycats and sheep. Armored Core, and its consumption of time, has become a hackneyed ruse. Armored Core has changed. Unoriginal players pilot unoriginal ACs, use unoriginal setups. Overpowered weapons on their mech atrophy and degenerate their abilities. Design copying. Weapon copying. Player copying. Tactic copying. Everything is observed, and then copied. Armored Core has changed.
Apollo
Veteran Raven

Re: Well Hello Again

Postby Apollo » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:14 pm

I check in every few years myself as well, today being the first time in a very long time after an even longer haitus prior. Hurts to see the Designs section with no posts in double digit months. This forum was a blast back in the day and I loved the little PS2/PS3 that could.

It was fun, dudes. Rock on and life is too short for cheap whiskey.
Long-Range/High-Speed/Unconventional

My AC's:
FunnelSpider (Versions 1&2)
http://forum.acgarage.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=17325&p=231690#p231690

RoMAD [Test Build]
http://forum.acgarage.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=17299

Rabbit (Can't catch me 'cause the Rabbit don't die.)
//classified//

Return to “Open Discussion”