ACV: Fading Memory

Post your AC designs here for review. You can also find discussions about design tips here as well.
(No autoprune.)

Moderator: AC Moderators

xXKingLearXx
MT Pilot
PSN: rockman55

ACV: Fading Memory

Postby xXKingLearXx » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:27 pm

It's something I've been testing almost constantly, but not quite certain if I should use it in Free Battle or not. I'm one of those people that doesn't just build an AC and jump into the fight blindly, I literally spend hours at a time checking for every possible problem that might throw me off and patch it up. Hell, I've even resorted to playing the hardest missions I've ever done (Missions that I can do alone) just to see if it'll last; being the order missions with Zodiac, but I'm still not quite sure.

R ARM UNIT: UPG-27/E
L ARM UNIT: ZINNIA SG54
SHOULDER UNIT: UMM-20/H Surat
UW: None
R BAY UNIT: Tansy RF12
L BAY UNIT: Lotus BR429
HEAD: UHD-22 Lancelot
CORE: Surt CR114
ARMS: UAM-10 Severn
LEGS: Odenwald LG210
FCS: UFC-11 Glance
GENERATOR: UGN-70/Ho Vital
BOOSTER: UBT-25 Gale
RECON UNIT: None (Still debating whether I need one or not.)

I generally went with an AC type that can get rid of lightweights as quickly as possible and evade a tank's sights with ease while in turn, being able to sustain damage; Pretty much a general-purpose AC that can be reliable in most, if not every situation.

Tell me what you think and if possible, try this build out yourselves and tell me what needs to be changed, removed or added; I'd greatly appreciate it!

Not sure if these images are gunna show or not...The Preview isn't telling me anything...

Return to “Designs Section”