ACV Scout. Sight. Stagger. SIEG.

Post your AC designs here for review. You can also find discussions about design tips here as well.
(No autoprune.)

Moderator: AC Moderators

warheit88
MT Pilot
PSN: Rhory88

ACV Scout. Sight. Stagger. SIEG.

Postby warheit88 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:18 pm

So I play a pretty team heavy lightweight with a recon focus named "SIEG" and wanted to hear your input on any ideas or changes that might need to be made or even just comments! I basically rush in using terrain as cover, find foes with Superior recon and camera performance , relay the data with parallel proc from tsukuyomi , and then use weapons with high stagger like handguns & shotguns to support my teammates or simply flee. I am at my best when paired with a skilled operator, knowledge is power as they say. If things get too hot I hit that over boost and I am OUT! Let me know what you think! :mrgreen:

---
WEAPONS
-R arm unit: Oxeye HG25 (Spec. Power)
-L arm unit: KO-3K/NOCTUIDAE (Spec. Power)
-Shoulder unit: SBC-9 /Tsukuyomi
-R bay unit: Oxeye HG25 (Spec. Power)
-L bay unit: KO-3K/NOCTUIDAE (Spec. Power)

FRAME
-Head: Beowulf HD103
-Core: Surt CR114
-Arms: Llmenau AM28
-Legs: ULG-20/L

INTERNAL
-FCS: UFC-10 (Quick-lock type)
-Generator: UGN-70/Ho Vital (High output type)
-Boosters: Tempete BT49 (Low consumption type)
-Recon unit: URD-36/ER (Tracking type)

---

Stats

Booster: 143
HB: 272

KE Defense: 1279
CE Defense: 650
TE Defense: 420

Total Weight: 5,196
Stability: 1,048
Recoil Resistance: 779
Turning Performance: 936
Energy Recovery: 6,157
Repair Cost: 184,800

AP: 26,447
Total Load: 4,095
Loading Capacity: 4,536
Total EN Consumption: 10,873
Energy Output: 17,030
warheit88
MT Pilot

Re: ACV Scout. Sight. Stagger. SIEG.

Postby warheit88 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:18 am

No one has any input? Ah, then i must have created the pinnacle of all things AC. :twisted: LOL! Question: should I use the arms with 251 stability as to shoot faster? Maybe the 241 ones? If I do I will lose out on EN recovery and a bit to boost. THOUGHTS??!! Oh and should I loose the head for something more robust? If I am playing recon is camera performance that crucial if I have those recon units that have the 450 range? Again my boost would suffer but I might be able to squeeze in more AP, EN recovery and possibly a bit more CE def? What say you?!
warheit88
MT Pilot

Postby warheit88 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:30 am

Changed the FCS to Glance...yup. Not that anyone cares...yup...
Gradeus
Raven
GamerTag: Caligo Iridis

Postby Gradeus » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:16 pm

I'd say the Tempete is too slow for a scout. You might get chased down and mauled by Dafeng/Burya/Shinatsu/UBT-25 or anything faster really. Might want to bump that up.
At the same time bump the generator to a Sonne for more than triple of your EN cap. Don't worry about having crap recharge. You can always get out of there and sit for a while. (Use like Dafeng or something pretty fast and not terribly drainy.)
I'm not a fan of Surt either, but that's because I like the UCR-10/A's conductivity for acceleration with the high-power booster (even though it was nerfed.) For some modest defensive increases I'd use the Elbe arms and the Jotun core. Beowulf's scanning has been nerfed heavily, I'm still not a fan even with the Tsukuyomi. Fuxi is fine, way better in scanning, and the lack in defense is covered with the frame change. FCS to Glance, yes.
Freelance Pilot and Designer
ACFA Builds:
Requiem: FW MG/R102/203
Thalia: FW 2x-Samp/Jads

Return to “Designs Section”