ACV: Nightingale Revision 2

Post your AC designs here for review. You can also find discussions about design tips here as well.
(No autoprune.)

Moderator: AC Moderators

valkeminator
Raven
GamerTag: Valkeminator

ACV: Nightingale Revision 2

Postby valkeminator » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:53 am

AC Name: Nightingale
Type: High Mobility, High Defense Medium Bipedal

////////////////////////////////////////////
HEAD: Roland HD4001
CORE: KT-106/Dazhbog
ARMS: Elbe AM28-2
LEGS: ULG-10/A Denali
FCS: UFC - 10
GENERATOR: UGN-70/Ho Vital
BOOSTER: BT-21 Shinatsu
RECON UNIT: URD-36 Mentor IV
R ARM UNIT: Lotus BR429
L ARM UNIT: USG-23/H (can be nerfed with USG-23 Geneva for USG-23/H haters - It was using the Geneva in Revision 1/original)
R BAY UNIT: UHP-07/A (Can be traded with Fairfax for higher attack power at lower ammo count)
L BAY UNIT: Arachide EG13
////////////////////////////////////

The Nightingale is the joint combination between my previous Favorite ACs: Crign (Gauntlet Ver.3) + Crissaegrim (Valmanway Ver. 2).
Revision 2 Changed the head part from Heracles to Roland for increased CE protection and swapped the Geneva to USG-23/H (that one gatling) since its nerfed slightly now, but in Revision 1 the Geneva still provided good firepower.

I take Crign's firepower and defence, while adding Crissaegrim's superior mobility and flight time. The AC is capable of Glide Boosting (in scan mode) for 24.4 Seconds approx. The only weakness for this AC is that its a jack of all trades, and the scan speed of the head part is lacking.

This is important to note, as my primary battle tactic against an AC or anything with more than 20K AP is to scan for its weakness first and attack with the appropriate weapon. Also I have fallen in love with Piledrivers, so consider my attack to be close range when possible. I use the glide boost when closing in to the enemy and when he's in range, open fire. Glide boost is constantly used to flank enemy whenever possible even in combat mode while maintaining fire -- if not Glide boost and use Piledriver for massive damage.

At the end of the day this AC is aimed as an improvement over the previous model of ACs I have built (Specifically the Crign/Gauntlet line) which aims to negate the CE defense armor hole it has, and adjust it for a more mobile combat situation.

Thoughts?
Screenshot of the AC:
I liked the orange decal detail on Chief's AC, so I implemented similar paint scheme on this AC.
Armored Core V 404th Ravens - [04]
Piloting Armored Cores since Master of Arena.
Re-enlisted as "Valkeminator" -- Raven Vanguard".
Exiled_Zodiac
MT Pilot

Re: ACV: Nightingale Revision 2

Postby Exiled_Zodiac » Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:22 am

I would add the CIWS-10 Haora, or the Fenugrec AD-10, to the shoulders to increase it's defensive/offensive capabilities.
valkeminator
Raven
GamerTag: Valkeminator

Postby valkeminator » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:48 am

I was thinking of it but problem is :

1. Any shoulder other than ammo expansions are too energy drainy
2. Overweight issue
Armored Core V 404th Ravens - [04]
Piloting Armored Cores since Master of Arena.
Re-enlisted as "Valkeminator" -- Raven Vanguard".
Master Blaster
Raven

Postby Master Blaster » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:24 am

Arachide=cwis on crack

Return to “Designs Section”