ACLR- Dalriadan

Post your AC designs here for review. You can also find discussions about design tips here as well.
(No autoprune.)

Moderator: AC Moderators

ClefJ
The Seraphim
GamerTag: ClefJ

ACLR- Dalriadan

Postby ClefJ » Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:15 pm

DALRIADAN

Head: YH15-DRONE
Core: CR-C7SU2
Arms: A09-LEMUR2
Legs: LH04-DINGO
Booster: B04-BIRDIE2
FCS: MONJU
Generator: CR-G91
Radiator: CR-R92

Extension: CR-E92RM3
LB: KINNARA
RA: CR-WR93RL
LA: WL14LB-ELF2
RH: CR-WH73H2

OP Parts: O01-AMINO, CCR-O69ES, CR-O69SS, CR-O71EC, KISSYOH, CR-O79L+.

Paint: Primary reds/maroons, secondary blacks.

Just my usual mission AC. Fairs well enough, staple for my fanfictions. Not necessarily my best PvP AC... Didn't write down the tunes but it's all usually cooling or energy consumption. :wink: It does me a lot of good, think I might write up the rest of the guys. I play with this design modestly, straffing and usually in the air, mid-range. Pistol works good with the blade, I think. It's great for the missiles it has, and it dodges fairly well.
"Clef Cross built an Armored Core in a CAVE... with a box full of SCRAPS."
Laguna
Raven
PSN: AC-Laguna

Re: ACLR- Dalriadan

Postby Laguna » Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:39 pm

I'll try to get a screenshot for tomorrow, nice design!
Squall wrote:Your Collared in FA could have like...found the data, or inherited it or something, or like...your the son of White Glint OMFG ZOMGTEHINHERITANCE!!!!

ClefJ
The Seraphim

Postby ClefJ » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:41 pm

That would be wonderful! ^^ Thank you!
Laguna
Raven
PSN: AC-Laguna

Postby Laguna » Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:59 pm

I'll **try** to find out where's my LR disk and get a pic. Remember that you can always request pics for your schematic and the Screenshot Request Thread.
Squall wrote:Your Collared in FA could have like...found the data, or inherited it or something, or like...your the son of White Glint OMFG ZOMGTEHINHERITANCE!!!!

Triple Zero
Raven

Postby Triple Zero » Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:29 pm

Dingo were too... weird for me to use. I always preferred Cougar2 both for the defense and the look.

Otherwise, it looks good. Very Evangel-esque in the design, but on the opposite spectrum of paint schemes.
ClefJ
The Seraphim

Postby ClefJ » Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:41 pm

Cougar2 is nice, better cooling and maneuverability, but I'm not sure about the energy drain. I tend to wanna save as much energy as possible for my flights. Or might it be negligeable?
Triple Zero
Raven

Postby Triple Zero » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:45 am

With birdie 2 and shell weapons, I wouldn't be too worried. It depends on your fighting style a bit, (long flight time VS quick bursts of speed) but if it works, go for it.

Another reason to not use Cougar 2 is the most obvious fact that they can be a bit overused for their ability to underweight up to a 500 max speed...
Kharos
Raven
GamerTag: wanabe metalhed

Postby Kharos » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:05 pm

Sorry for bumping this, but I won't get the CR-WR93RL for a while - can someone suggest an alternative? This design seems to fit my style pretty well, but I'm too used to machine guns to make an effective design myself :oops:
Griffon
Old Bird
PSN: Griffon_ACG

Postby Griffon » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:56 am

There isn't really anything else like the 93RL in the game. I mean, there's the 05RLA but it's garbage.
But although it won't have the same shot type or stun, the closest thing to the 93RL that I can think of in terms of RoF and damage, the SHADOW is the first thing that comes to mind. But it's still not much like the RL, I'm afraid. A couple of the faster firing SRs might also kind of work, but they'll shrink your lockbox more than the RL would.
Armored Core has changed.
It's no longer about recreation, originality or ability. It's an endless series of xeroxed metabuilds, made by copycats and sheep. Armored Core, and its consumption of time, has become a hackneyed ruse. Armored Core has changed. Unoriginal players pilot unoriginal ACs, use unoriginal setups. Overpowered weapons on their mech atrophy and degenerate their abilities. Design copying. Weapon copying. Player copying. Tactic copying. Everything is observed, and then copied. Armored Core has changed.

Return to “Designs Section”