Play AC:V often? join CODE RED!!! (360)

A forum for Armored Core clan/team discussion.

Moderator: AC Moderators

TheWhiteWolf50
MT Pilot
GamerTag: TheWhiteWolf50

Play AC:V often? join CODE RED!!! (360)

Postby TheWhiteWolf50 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:58 pm

Greetings,

I am Bos, pilot of the Alpha Wolf AC and leader of "CODE RED!!!" As of now our team rating is 41, consisting of 2 members.

My friend and me met during a mission where he was a mercenary. After a bit of talking, we formed CODE RED!!! in the hopes of gathering members and people that are stuck in 1-2 man teams (AC:V is meant to be played with a lot more people than that). I personally play this game, because the mechs are amazing to construct and compare and the gameplay is fun too. We play for the fun of the game, but if enough people join, we will become more competitive. So far I have tried getting people to check out our team, but alas, no luck. So, luckily for me, I found this forum and am posting this here now.

We are looking of ANYBODY willing to play this game as often as we do. All are welcome, be it veterans or new players. I, as leader, emphasize respect and teamwork among my team, this applied to any game I played. Having a mic would be encouraged, and being on AC:V often as well. The AC you pilot is up to you, be it light bi-pedal or heavy tank body, as long as you feel confident in your abilities. Also, sharing knowledge among team members would be good, you never know what you might learn. The only thing that is a must, is listening to the squad leader and representing the team colors (with the pattern of your choosing) and emblem. The team is free to join.

I have had this game for some time now, and still enjoy playing it. If you are a person like me, wanting to keep this game going, please consider joining. To contact me:

E-mail: hayesat@lemoyne.edu
GT: TheWhiteWolf50
(or just respond to this post)

We look forward to new members

Bos
Alpha Wolf
CODE RED!!!
Dirtnapp
MT Pilot

Re: Play AC:V often? join CODE RED!!! (360)

Postby Dirtnapp » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:31 am

Armored Core V is DEAD. R.I.P broken game. Bring on Verdict day
Griffon
Old Bird
PSN: Griffon_ACG

Re: Play AC:V often? join CODE RED!!! (360)

Postby Griffon » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:44 pm

Kind of makes me wonder if Verdict Day will still have clan support. I know you choose to side with one of three major factions, but I don't know if you'll still be able to form tightly-knit teams/clans within those factions. I imagine you probably still can, but different friends not agreeing on a faction might be problematic.
Armored Core has changed.
It's no longer about recreation, originality or ability. It's an endless series of xeroxed designs, made by copycats and sheep. Armored Core, and its consumption of time, has become a hackneyed ruse. Armored Core has changed. Unoriginal players pilot unoriginal ACs, use unoriginal setups. Overpowered weapons on their mech atrophy and degenerate their abilities. Design copying. Weapon copying. Player copying. Tactic copying. Everything is observed, and then copied. Armored Core has changed.

Return to “Armored Core Clans/Teams”