Garage Vanguard

A forum for Armored Core clan/team discussion.

Moderator: AC Moderators

Griffon
Old Bird
PSN: Griffon_ACG

Garage Vanguard

Postby Griffon » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:44 am

Ok, so the GV is a closed usergroup now, for "tactical security" reasons. :P

If you wish to join the Garage's clan, Garage Vanguard, please let Errant, myself, or Timerlane know.
Alternatively, you might be able to apply here. And one of us will authorize it as soon as we can. Sorry if I'm mistaken and the above link doesn't provide help, please let me know.
Armored Core has changed.
It's no longer about recreation, originality or ability. It's an endless series of xeroxed metabuilds, made by copycats and sheep. Armored Core, and its consumption of time, has become a hackneyed ruse. Armored Core has changed. Unoriginal players pilot unoriginal ACs, use unoriginal setups. Overpowered weapons on their mech atrophy and degenerate their abilities. Design copying. Weapon copying. Player copying. Tactic copying. Everything is observed, and then copied. Armored Core has changed.
Wanabe Metalhed
Raven
GamerTag: Wanabe Metalhed

Re: Garage Vanguard

Postby Wanabe Metalhed » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Out of interest, how do you have 31 members when the cap limit ingame is 20?
Squall wrote:
Wanabe Metalhed wrote:
Chevalier wrote:Insert normal ChaseNetwork statements here.

Insert standard unusually bitter comeback here.

Insert angry, argumentative retort and unreasonable, un-enforcable demand to get back on topic, followed up by a lewd comment.
Squall
Furry LoD

Postby Squall » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:15 pm

Because we have people who are on the XBox and PS3 sides both, plus we have additional members on the PS3 side to the point of forming a second team.
Parry
Raven
PSN: ParryACO

Postby Parry » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:46 pm

Considering I'm an outside source of intel, I'm kinda mad that I'm not in the group.
"Those who seek Absolute Power are the absolute corruptible."
Squall
Furry LoD

Postby Squall » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:49 pm

Well, send in an application through theusergroup system and I'm sure you;'ll get added, that or just ask Griff, Shadowspear-OH I'M SORRY I mean Errant (Blastit Shads why did you have to change the name!?) or Timerlane.
Griffon
Old Bird

Postby Griffon » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:50 pm

Ohh, alright.
You're lucky I'm such a nice guy. :P
It's no longer about recreation, originality or ability. It's an endless series of xeroxed metabuilds, made by copycats and sheep. Armored Core, and its consumption of time, has become a hackneyed ruse. Armored Core has changed. Unoriginal players pilot unoriginal ACs, use unoriginal setups. Overpowered weapons on their mech atrophy and degenerate their abilities. Design copying. Weapon copying. Player copying. Tactic copying. Everything is observed, and then copied. Armored Core has changed.
Parry
Raven
PSN: ParryACO

Postby Parry » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:52 pm

The only reason I'm even giving intel is due to how long I've been apart of ACG. It's a nice quiet place, unlike MV or GFAQs.
"Those who seek Absolute Power are the absolute corruptible."
Daxon Takemura
Raven
PSN: Daxon

Postby Daxon Takemura » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:28 am

Just joined and yanked my best friend with me. I figured you peeps would be miles ahead of my old team; it looks to be about the same :/ Anyways, lets go take some territory! We are on everyday usually after 8p.m. central time.
Don't blink!
UNIT [29] of the GARAGE VANGUARD
Daxon Takemura
Raven

Postby Daxon Takemura » Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:27 pm

I'm double posting because I must be missing something or the Team is about as busy as a sloth. Lets get together and dominate some shish! How about this weekend? Fri? Sat? Sun?
Don't blink!
Fenrir
RocketMan
PSN: Steel_Scyther

Postby Fenrir » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:15 pm

Well, to be fair, I made a thread that no one seems to like. I've renamed it to catch the eye better:

I assume only people with access can get there with this.

It appears all of our schedules are too hectic to make plans to play together :(
Lykos
Apex Predator
PSN: Amagu2003
GamerTag: What's an Xbox?

Postby Lykos » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:19 pm

I'm always down for a sortie...just no one else seems to care.
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."
--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Squall
Furry LoD

Postby Squall » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:37 pm

I cared. Hell I tried to push for the same idea as you did Fenrir, yet we both seem to have gone ignored.
Hrist
Veteran Raven
PSN: BriskHaku

Postby Hrist » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:58 pm

I'll be on randomly for the next few days.

Unit 16.
Now Playing: Your Mom, AC5, White Knight Chronicles 2, Soul Calibur V, Street Fighter x Tekken
Wanted (so far): Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Borderlands 2

Doling out brutal sex since 20XX.

http://www.youtube.com/user/xBlackValkyriex
For all my latest gameplay vids and other useless crap.
Griffon
Old Bird

Postby Griffon » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:06 pm

Fenrir wrote:It appears all of our schedules are too hectic to make plans to play together :(

I know that between work on the weekdays, and friends on the weekend who I'm sure would want to play something that they could join in on, I haven't been able to get on as much as I had planned. As one of the team leaders I do apologize for that, and will attempt to rectify it soon.
Squall
Furry LoD

Postby Squall » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:35 pm

Easy to Rectify. Get your friends ACV and get them into the team. Spare TVs i nthe living room, everyone plays.

Just will cost you around 80 to 10000 dollars heh.
Fenrir
RocketMan
PSN: Steel_Scyther

Postby Fenrir » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:43 pm

Man, I want to get on this weekend, but it's finals week for me. Bad timing. That means next weekend is moving weekend >.<

I better come back out of the black pits of academia and see our emblem on at least one of the territory control spots :evil:
Squall
Furry LoD

Postby Squall » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:41 am

Ok I can garentee that officiallyI will be unavailable until after the first weekend of May. Not a technical issue, local furry convention I volunteered to assist with, its crunch time.
The Errant
A Dying Breed
PSN: LookOutBehindYou

Postby The Errant » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:22 pm

I have returned! Give me a few days to get back in the swing of things and I'll see if we can't get some kind of schedule going. While I've been away I've been thinking about some things as well, which I will post up in the closed threads in due time.
The Errant, formerly known as Shadowspear. Because it seems like I always eventually come back to this place. :)

I don't really Armored Core anymore, but I've been heavy into MechWarrior Online lately. If you play, shoot me a friend request (same name on there, The Errant)!
Daxon Takemura
Raven

Postby Daxon Takemura » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:32 pm

Fenrir wrote:Well, to be fair, I made a thread that no one seems to like. I've renamed it to catch the eye better:

I assume only people with access can get there with this.

It appears all of our schedules are too hectic to make plans to play together :(

I'm not authorized T_T OH GOD WHY!? (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

In other news: YAAAAAY ACG's team is going to do stuff :3 I'll be on fri/sat/sun most of the day :3 Finals are two weeks away for me and even though Tera Online is running open beta I'll still be logged in and available :3 buwahahahahahahaha
Don't blink!
Timerlane
Raid Starship

Postby Timerlane » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:59 pm

Daxon Takemura wrote:I'm not authorized T_T OH GOD WHY!? (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

:?:

Not sure why you'd be having problems. It's in the GV forum, and it's currently the thread at the top, just below all the sticky threads.
- Timerlane, Forum Admin of the ACGarage.

Return to “Armored Core Clans/Teams”