GORE Blading Clan (recruiting)

A forum for Armored Core clan/team discussion.

Moderator: AC Moderators

Russett
MT Pilot

GORE Blading Clan (recruiting)

Postby Russett » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:04 pm

Hello, I'm xgt Russett007 from the xbox AC:FA community. Im a member of the Blading clan GORE and I am just letting players (new to the game or just wanting new people to play with) know that I will be recruiting new members to join our ranks. Although u don't have to be a great player, you must show intrests in blading and playing with other members and acknowledge tips and training from more experienced members. In GORE we just have fun and respect one another. If you are interested in joining GORE's team, then you can contact XBT: chainsawninja2, SAMURAI 64 or myself Russett007. Hurry up and join now before we make the switch to ACV!
Chevalier
Raven
GamerTag: ChaseNetwork

Re: GORE Blading Clan (recruiting)

Postby Chevalier » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:23 pm

I've never seen you before (suspicious!). You must be one of the Player Match only players.
Xbox Live GamerTag: "ChaseNetwork"
Time Zone: Zulu+9
Core Nexus (NA-360) - Unit [36]
Proud AC Architect
Russett
MT Pilot

Postby Russett » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:05 pm

What you mean "player match only" ? I've been playing FA since 1.20 :P
Chevalier
Raven
GamerTag: ChaseNetwork

Postby Chevalier » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:24 am

I'm not saying you are new, I'm saying I've never seen you before (reasoning being that you would be exclusive to Player Matches), whilst I'm a Rank Match exclusive player. This would cause us to never see each-other, no matter how long we've played. I've played since 1.2 as well, I'm just somehow really sucky. In fact, I can bring an absolute newbie up from ground zero to being able to near constantly whip my ass in a fortweek. Well, whatever, nice to meet you. I hope your ACFA GORE clan does well. It's just too sad you're choosing to build it now that ACV is right around the corner.
Xbox Live GamerTag: "ChaseNetwork"
Time Zone: Zulu+9
Core Nexus (NA-360) - Unit [36]
Proud AC Architect
Russett
MT Pilot

Postby Russett » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:30 pm

Oh Okay I see. Yah I would do more ranked but I can't ever seem to find any players in ranked. I also live in Canada so that may also be a contributing factor (time differences and work ect.). Actually GORE is in fact doing well and has been around since 1.3 or 1.2 (can't remember ATM) It's just we are becoming more active than usual lately after playing the ACV demo. It also seems like there are more New Players on than usual. We will be making the transition to ACV when the game comes out, but for now we're getting our armored core fix from FA. So if a anybody is interested in joining us we are a friendly clan and you may learn somthing from us or vice versa.
Avenger
Cannon Rush
PSN: GV_IRONSOUL_GV
GamerTag: IronSoul89

Postby Avenger » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:36 pm

Chevalier wrote:I've never seen you before (suspicious!). You must be one of the Player Match only players.

Don't hate. I was player match only, didn't keep me from getting SWAT off the ground and getting the clan going along for about two third's of the game's US lifespan. Ranked is very overrated.
Armored Core is like Warcraft. It started off as a fun, challenging game geared toward a niche audience offering many fun, memorable nights, but then evolved into an online series complete with drama, exploits, and a fanbase of obsessive prepubescent gamers that would scream into their headsets and plot revenge against their fellow gamers as much as play the game. Either way it's memorable at least, right?
Unknown0729
MT Pilot

Postby Unknown0729 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:15 am

how do u join
Soladrin
Raven

Postby Soladrin » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:12 pm

Proper grammar would be a nice first step?
Unknown0729
MT Pilot

Postby Unknown0729 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:16 pm

lmao ok how do i join sir?
Griffon
Old Bird
PSN: Griffon_ACG

Postby Griffon » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:04 pm

Unknown0729 wrote:lmao ok how do i join sir?

Russett wrote:If you are interested in joining GORE's team, then you can contact XBT: chainsawninja2, SAMURAI 64 or myself Russett007.
Armored Core has changed.
It's no longer about recreation, originality or ability. It's an endless series of xeroxed designs, made by copycats and sheep. Armored Core, and its consumption of time, has become a hackneyed ruse. Armored Core has changed. Unoriginal players pilot unoriginal ACs, use unoriginal setups. Overpowered weapons on their mech atrophy and degenerate their abilities. Design copying. Weapon copying. Player copying. Tactic copying. Everything is observed, and then copied. Armored Core has changed.
Unknown0729
MT Pilot

Postby Unknown0729 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:31 pm

ok so hiw do i join through you since am talking to you.
Soladrin
Raven

Postby Soladrin » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:08 am

This is just pure magic.
Griffon
Old Bird
PSN: Griffon_ACG

Postby Griffon » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:28 pm

Unknown0729 wrote:ok so hiw do i join through you since am talking to you.

Umm, you can't.

I don't want to be rude, man, I know you said you're new the the whole forum thing, but you'd have all your answers if you'd just read the posts.

Let me try and clarify this as much as I can. The Garage Vanguard is this site's team, and all the threads in this section relating to us have "Garage Vanguard" in the title.
The other threads, such as WolfPack, GORE and Tactical Gaming are recruitment threads with links to their websites and/or other ways to contact the team leaders. You're going to need to follow those links (They will typically underlined and a different color, just click on them) and/or contact the team leaders to join them.
Armored Core has changed.
It's no longer about recreation, originality or ability. It's an endless series of xeroxed designs, made by copycats and sheep. Armored Core, and its consumption of time, has become a hackneyed ruse. Armored Core has changed. Unoriginal players pilot unoriginal ACs, use unoriginal setups. Overpowered weapons on their mech atrophy and degenerate their abilities. Design copying. Weapon copying. Player copying. Tactic copying. Everything is observed, and then copied. Armored Core has changed.
Russett
MT Pilot

Postby Russett » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:33 pm

If you still wish to join send me an invite on XBL (Russett007) and we will go from ther.

Return to “Armored Core Clans/Teams”