Ace Combat:Assault Horizon

Discuss TV, movies, books, and all non-Armored Core games or gaming systems here.

Moderators: Off Topic Mods, AC Moderators

The Dark One
Psychosexy
PSN: TheDarkOne198

Re: Ace Combat:Assault Horizon

Postby The Dark One » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:52 am

I kind of too,at least in story mode.Many of the top enemies pretty much require you to use it and its almost impossible to take them down,normally.In terms of online,I did several death matches and got many different ranks.Once I got 8th,but most of the time I was in the top 3,getting first once.And,that time getting 1st,I mostly used 6AAM's and got many kills and the rest was just me surviving.I also got quite of few conventional kills.I think they just made DFM just to further you twitch reflex and make you sweat,with that real feeling of someone hard on your tail.That's not to say that I don't wish you can simply hit your brakes to get out of it.
AV courtesy of HAPPY!
Parry
Raven
PSN: ParryACO

Postby Parry » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:33 pm

So what point is there a reason to even have the DFM? It's a gimmick, and a sad one no less.
"Those who seek Absolute Power are the absolute corruptible."
The Dark One
Psychosexy

Postby The Dark One » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:44 pm

just to make story mode more interesting I guess,having the preset,dynamic moments and all.
AV courtesy of HAPPY!
Timerlane
Raid Starship

Postby Timerlane » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:44 am

Just to note, an apparently 'Enhanced Version' of AC:AH has been released for PC. I saw it on my Steam popup today, but haven't really researched it further.
- Timerlane, Forum Admin of the ACGarage.
The Dark One
Psychosexy

Postby The Dark One » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:37 am

wasn't there a version already on the PC? It's listed on http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/CYRI

Odd thing is,I fail the test for it,since it says its minimum requirement is Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8Ghz or AMD Athlon X2 2.4 Ghz for CPU and Nvidia GeForce 8800GT and higher ; ATI radeon HD 3850 and I have Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU P8700 @ 2.53GHz CPU and ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4650. I fail it,but my hardware should very easily run that game. I may look into getting it,probably in bootleg form,lol.

I wonder how "enhanced" it is. Are we talking just higher resolution (hopefully not as cheap as what the PC version of Dark Souls is,without mods) or a complete gfx and effect overhaul,with more goodness and detail? I need to look into this.
AV courtesy of HAPPY!

Return to “General Media”