www.ACnest.org

For announcing tournaments or fan site links!

Moderator: AC Moderators

StriferZer0
MT Pilot

www.ACnest.org

Postby StriferZer0 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:00 pm

A simply small PS3 only For Answer only exclusive site. We have chat (flash) and we are going to start doing tournaments and this fun new idea called "lynx wars" but we need more people so hit us up when you can.
Avenger
Cannon Rush
PSN: GV_IRONSOUL_GV
GamerTag: IronSoul89

Re: www.ACnest.org

Postby Avenger » Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:58 pm

Maybe I don't fully understand the post or this sub forum's purpose, but I get the feeling that this is a place to post specific tournaments, not advertise sites that *might* have tournaments. Yes?
Armored Core is like Warcraft. It started off as a fun, challenging game geared toward a niche audience offering many fun, memorable nights, but then evolved into an online series complete with drama, exploits, and a fanbase of obsessive prepubescent gamers that would scream into their headsets and plot revenge against their fellow gamers as much as play the game. Either way it's memorable at least, right?
Griffon
Old Bird
PSN: Griffon_ACG

Postby Griffon » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:45 pm

Well, it DOES say Tournaments and Links. :?
Armored Core has changed.
It's no longer about recreation, originality or ability. It's an endless series of xeroxed metabuilds, made by copycats and sheep. Armored Core, and its consumption of time, has become a hackneyed ruse. Armored Core has changed. Unoriginal players pilot unoriginal ACs, use unoriginal setups. Overpowered weapons on their mech atrophy and degenerate their abilities. Design copying. Weapon copying. Player copying. Tactic copying. Everything is observed, and then copied. Armored Core has changed.
Avenger
Cannon Rush
PSN: GV_IRONSOUL_GV
GamerTag: IronSoul89

Postby Avenger » Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:05 pm

Ehhhh I guess but from my experiences with strifer, this is gonna be one of those self promotional things where he posts here and only here maybe outside of a couple posts, rather than providing any excessively useful content.

On the other hand, I'm a little jaded with strife, I'll admit that.

Edit: Ah hell, I took another look at this. My bad. Just for the love of God strife, don't just make this post and never come back. Til then I'll shut up about this.
Armored Core is like Warcraft. It started off as a fun, challenging game geared toward a niche audience offering many fun, memorable nights, but then evolved into an online series complete with drama, exploits, and a fanbase of obsessive prepubescent gamers that would scream into their headsets and plot revenge against their fellow gamers as much as play the game. Either way it's memorable at least, right?
StriferZer0
MT Pilot

Postby StriferZer0 » Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:51 pm

Hmm, I had no choice but to leave ACO. I was hoping to promote Lynx Wars a new type of strategy game using armored core and a map kind of like a strategy board game type deal. Details on it soon.
faustrush
MT Pilot
PSN: faustrush

Postby faustrush » Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:50 pm

Nevermind this. The site was taken down and it's being converted into something dedicated to a different game.

This was caused by the formation of a new AC community. They can handle further advertising, anyhow...

Return to “Armored Core Tournaments and Links”