One-Off Roleplay?

Discuss your favorite fanfic here, or talk about anything fanfic related.

Moderator: AC Moderators

Wanabe Metalhed
Raven
GamerTag: Wanabe Metalhed

One-Off Roleplay?

Postby Wanabe Metalhed » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:40 pm

Would anyone be interested in doing a one-off roleplay session in this forum, which will then be spell-checked and posted in the fan-fic section as a story? It can take however long it needs to, there's no rush. If you wanna do it, post your character and AC build type (high-mobile, long range, whatever) and I'll make a space for you. This won't be that organized, but it could be fun :)

The setting can be decided on when all characters are decided, but I reckon we'll probably be set in the ACV world since most members on this forum will either have the game or be here because of the game. Chances are we'll just be deciding what team everyone's on and how good everyone is.

Anyone up for this?
Squall wrote:
Wanabe Metalhed wrote:
Chevalier wrote:Insert normal ChaseNetwork statements here.

Insert standard unusually bitter comeback here.

Insert angry, argumentative retort and unreasonable, un-enforcable demand to get back on topic, followed up by a lewd comment.
Griffon
Old Bird
PSN: Griffon_ACG

Re: One-Off Roleplay?

Postby Griffon » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:55 pm

Something like this you mean?
Armored Core has changed.
It's no longer about recreation, originality or ability. It's an endless series of xeroxed metabuilds, made by copycats and sheep. Armored Core, and its consumption of time, has become a hackneyed ruse. Armored Core has changed. Unoriginal players pilot unoriginal ACs, use unoriginal setups. Overpowered weapons on their mech atrophy and degenerate their abilities. Design copying. Weapon copying. Player copying. Tactic copying. Everything is observed, and then copied. Armored Core has changed.
Wanabe Metalhed
Raven
GamerTag: Wanabe Metalhed

Postby Wanabe Metalhed » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:40 pm

Good god I'm retarded. That's the next topic down, isn't it?

Well, I guess this is for people like me who have no backstory and are looking for others with no surprise plot points hidden up their sleeves.
Squall wrote:
Wanabe Metalhed wrote:
Chevalier wrote:Insert normal ChaseNetwork statements here.

Insert standard unusually bitter comeback here.

Insert angry, argumentative retort and unreasonable, un-enforcable demand to get back on topic, followed up by a lewd comment.
Squall
Furry LoD

Postby Squall » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:22 pm

heh well, as far as surprise plots, I'd be keeping from pulling any off on my end, any details I'd be doing some serious detail actually into the backstory of my char and his species too to give reference, and done openly so there aren't any issues with miscommunication, I noticed on other forum RPs surprise plots and unspoken of details can cause trouble heh, hence my own OCD intent as far as giving off anything I might POSSIBLY be using hehe, if you'd like to take part in it.

Return to “Fan Fiction Discussion”