Corporate Knights

Discuss your favorite fanfic here, or talk about anything fanfic related.

Moderator: AC Moderators

Qastor
Raven

Corporate Knights

Postby Qastor » Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:27 pm

Well Ive been writing fan fics ,which I have yet to post, and got to thinking about civil war and such. Soon, it developed into a full scale idea about an AC civil war. Basicly, It would go along the lines of something like Ravens taking corporate contracts becomes out of control and so, The Ark/ Global Cortex/ Ravens Nest, declare that an Raven committing to a corp. contract will be cut off and exiled also, the corporation that is corresponding with them will be fined. Then, the last decree is that any corp. found harboring an exiled Raven will be severely punished for their actions of "Rebelion". So, this eventually escalates into a civil war between exiled ravens and upper class (civilized) Ravens. The corporations would most likely end up out of the picture because their bases would become playgrounds for the war and basicly they would be just like chess peices in a game of chess you could say, just territories.
oh yeah back in the saddle like Ive ever been out of it.
Kharos
Raven
GamerTag: wanabe metalhed

Re: Corporate Knights

Postby Kharos » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:18 pm

All the ravens do is take contracts. There's NOTHING else. If the only thing they do goes out of control, the system would crash so bad they COULDN'T outlaw contracts. There would be too little communication and too much confusion.
Parry
Raven
PSN: ParryACO

Postby Parry » Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:03 pm

Like Kharos said, Ravens are guns for hire. They take the highest paying job from the highest bidder, but not always so as some Ravens choose missions entirely on their type (Assault, Defense, etc)
"Those who seek Absolute Power are the absolute corruptible."
Timerlane
Raid Starship

Postby Timerlane » Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:22 pm

Er, really old topic that got bumped, but I'm sure he's referring to the corporation-exclusive contracts(like the one that got Evangel thrown out of the Ravens' Ark in Nexus).
- Timerlane, Forum Admin of the ACGarage.
Qastor
Raven

Postby Qastor » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:44 pm

Timerlane wrote:Er, really old topic that got bumped, but I'm sure he's referring to the corporation-exclusive contracts(like the one that got Evangel thrown out of the Ravens' Ark in Nexus).
Yes this is correct. Oho! I have returned from the dead eh? Well regardless I may incorporate this into my current fanfic. It may become worthier than my others. Im doing it for a class now so it shall be completed with graphics too!
oh yeah back in the saddle like Ive ever been out of it.

Return to “Fan Fiction Discussion”