SL Joint Fic

Discuss your favorite fanfic here, or talk about anything fanfic related.

Moderator: AC Moderators

OP-I or no?

Yes
30%
No
50%
For AI's I gues...
20%

Total votes: 10
ReaperKing
Raven
GamerTag: TorrentialFury
Location: Somewhere out on the paintball field coloring people with my gun...

SL Joint Fic

Postby ReaperKing » Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:40 am

I'd like to start a SL joint fic if anybody is interested. I fished out my old copy of ACSL and decided to get creative w/it. I'll create a story, anybody can jump in at any time. Post specs on AC's whenever possible, I don't mind any setup (except for maybe OP-I) and I don't really care what you want your character to be (when I say this I mainly refer to Squall... :) ). Everybody should know howthings go: AC specs, description of character, etc. I'll add people into the story and try to make things favorable. Also, get creative w/things like allies. After all there were AI's in SL...maybe you could have a couple tag along. I'll try and get the beggining part of the story, corporation info, and stuff like that up by the weekend. Try and keep this centered around the SL universe, try not to sway off into NX or AC3. So guys... what do ya think?
"You're a fine warrior. Call me sentimental, but I wish we'd met under different circumstances."

"I am only one; but still I am one. i can't do everything, but I can still do something; I will not refuse to do something I think I can do."

Why correct others when you can't correct yourself? Your only a coward looking at his reflection.

"People are bastards. Bastard covered bastards with bastard filling."

Remember Reach!
Reach Fell: 9/14/10
Squall
Furry LoD

Postby Squall » Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:16 am

Count me in!

WOOHOO btw about charries

But yes Count me in!
The Errant
A Dying Breed
PSN: LookOutBehindYou

Postby The Errant » Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:46 am

AC ficcy thing, huh? Might be fun. I'm in.
The Errant, formerly known as Shadowspear. Because it seems like I always eventually come back to this place. :)

I don't really Armored Core anymore, but I've been heavy into MechWarrior Online lately. If you play, shoot me a friend request (same name on there, The Errant)!
Triple Zero
Raven

Postby Triple Zero » Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:22 am

I'm in. My joint fanfiction kinda fell on it's face for no apparent reason a while back, however.

Two questions, however.

1. Are custom parts allowed?

2. Post Controller #2 or During Controller #2? (Right after the game, or during?) Or even stranger, before Controller #2?
Squall
Furry LoD

Postby Squall » Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:23 am

yoy mean like...during surface colonyizationisiewhjtl;kjtl
Lord Vega
Spider-Man

Postby Lord Vega » Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:57 am

He means pre-, during, or post-ruination of the second Layered found at the end of Silent Line.

I wouldn't mind trying a crack at it, but I'm in college and finals are coming up, so I'm a bit time-strained.
Blog|DVDs|Games|Anime|Movies
Current Avatar: Fumika of Shigofumi, by J-Nav
PSN Tag: VegaVaikyuko
"Women are angels of mercy to me." -- Edgar Allen Poe
Squall
Furry LoD

Postby Squall » Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:01 pm

Yeah well Pre would, since the suface was colonized to a point already DUring the game, pre would probably be either the migration out of Layered, or the beginings of the colonization
ReaperKing
Raven

Postby ReaperKing » Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:02 pm

[quote="Lord Vega"][color=red]He means pre-, during, or post-ruination of the second Layered found at the end of Silent Line.

I wouldn't mind trying a crack at it, but I'm in college and finals are coming up, so I'm a bit time-strained. [/color][/quote]

Vega is quite right, I do mean during. I would try not to use customs to much 000, but I will allow some. What I mean is just don't overdo it. Make sure if custom parts are used a detailed description is given. Thx for the input guys, and if you have any other questions feel free to ask. As I said before, I'll put the beggining of the story up this weekend. (Might do it earlier, but I'm kind of busy and I currently have no bios as of yet).
"You're a fine warrior. Call me sentimental, but I wish we'd met under different circumstances."

"I am only one; but still I am one. i can't do everything, but I can still do something; I will not refuse to do something I think I can do."

Why correct others when you can't correct yourself? Your only a coward looking at his reflection.

Remember Reach!
Squall
Furry LoD

Postby Squall » Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:09 pm

need Bios?

I can make one, or import one easy, though on the AC....I will have to get back to you on that, cant find any of my PS2 cards
ReaperKing
Raven

Postby ReaperKing » Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:18 pm

[quote="Squall"]need Bios?

I can make one, or import one easy, though on the AC....I will have to get back to you on that, cant find any of my PS2 cards[/quote]

Cool. Sry bout the PS2 cards though... bummer :? .

Remember Reach!
Squall
Furry LoD

Postby Squall » Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:02 pm

I did import my ddata to my PS3, but since I have about 30 cards it will take abotu a day to sift through them heh, and with work for the next three days...

I will have a design next week, but here is the Bio

actually wait on that, Im gonan edit it in in a few mins
ReaperKing
Raven

Postby ReaperKing » Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:50 pm

Um... cool. Even though its been more than a couple min... w/e. Was hoping to get my AC design up today, but it seems school has yet again decided to get up my a**. Forgot that I needed to study for a test next week... I suppose I'll have it up this wk end along w/everything else. I know Squall is definitely into this, but whenever I can get the bios that would be great. The more I get by Friday(tomorrow)/Saturday the more I can do for the story.

Remember Reach!
Squall
Furry LoD

Postby Squall » Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:30 am

Im sorry about that wait, but i had a bit of a problem come up I had to tend to

Anyway BIO TIME

*casts Bio 3 and poisons everyone else in the room and then hits self for using FF7 referance*

Name: Reynard Endymion
Species: ???? ("WTF is this Autobot?!")
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 157 lbs
hair: Red
Eyes: Green

Description: He is something of a drifter, joined the Global Cortex years ago. Not much data is known about him actually. basic visual description, red hair, green eyes, somewhat tan skintone. Limbs terminate in clawed hands and feet, left bare for the most part. Clothing consists of green vest, green pants, dull metal shoulder plate armor.
Weapons vary but usually are blade types, depends on the situation exactly what he uses
Right now he has a stock AC, as well as a second that is stowed away somewhere he cant remember the passcode to open up yet.
As far as his personality goes, he is rather casual, but has a rather bad temper that can flare up quickly and burns hot. His tends to be rather highstrung, skitish and tense every Tuesday however (Male PMS essentially)
He has no gender or species preferance whatsoever and will mate with anything, anywhere, anytime, weather it moves or not, or is even bolted down. (EAT THAT LV! HA!)

He likes flowers, fluffy bunnies, anything else furry, he happens to be part of the furry community, and he likes to eat things. He eats anything he can fit in his mouth.

Hes not sane

He has a phobia of sandpaper

He also has a phobia of clowns and any form of seafood (the ONE TYPE OF FOOD HE WILL NOT EAT)

Visual Image Data
http://squall179.deviantart.com/art/Bar-Scene-65106583
http://squall179.deviantart.com/art/Rey ... i-66884006
Last edited by Squall on Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lord Vega
Spider-Man

Postby Lord Vega » Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:28 pm

^Bio is in more than FFVII, you know. It and the other spells are pretty much staples of the series.

Anyway, my bio (remember, I may or may not be in this, it all depends on my schedule and how my finals are turning out; also, using a different incarnation of Vega for this):

Name: Vega Vaikyuko
Callsign: Nightshade
Height: 5'7"
Weight: Secret
Eye Color: Vibrant emerald
Hair Color: Blonde/Crimson (blonde fades to crimson at the edges)
Personality: A very hotblooded and rowdy Raven. Is impatient and doesn't like dealing with bureaucracy, preferring pure action. Is homosexual and fond of 'mother' type figures.
Biography: Vega has been a Raven for several years, and lost her parents when she was extremely young. As a result, she developed a need for close contact, but considering her abrasive personality, many do not wish to give her this contact. She almost began suffering from dissociative identity disorder (a.k.a., multiple personalities) before she began finding those who would associate with her. Following this she had a burst of confidence, and is quite swift and assured as of this writing. She possesses a tendency to favor Mirage over the other Corporations, and particularly dislikes Crest for some distinct reason, though she is known to use their parts. Very little is known of her past, though it appears she has family or close associates of some sort in Mirage, which may be why she tends to favor them.

AC: Jurassic King
Information:
RAY
HADRO
RVE
FLEET
WS-3
ROZ
SA44
No Insides
SILENT
KELLEN (original part, Mirage micro missile)
HELLEBORE (original part, Mirage energy-based linear cannon)
MG-500
MOONLIGHT
Colors: Muted black, warm purple, and slight tinges of turqoise. Red visor.
Last edited by Lord Vega on Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ares
Raven

Postby Ares » Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:07 pm

Count me in!

I'll post the character bio as soon as I can. Also, do you want a detailed AC description (Naming each and every single part of the setup, color, etc) or just a general guideline?
Lies are just creative truths
ReaperKing
Raven

Postby ReaperKing » Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:23 pm

[quote="Ares"]Count me in!

I'll post the character bio as soon as I can. Also, do you want a detailed AC description (Naming each and every single part of the setup, color, etc) or just a general guideline?[/quote]

It would be nice to have a detailed description. I doesn't matter to much, but I'd prefer a detailed set-up. Thanks for the input guys (hmmm... Vega being a homosexual woman... never something I would've thought of but I guess it works...). I'll have my end of everything up tommorow (dam (yes I know how to spell it, but I think it would be labeled as inapropriate) biology tests. Have one next wk. I no study, I no get to put up info... long story....). Yet again thx.

Remember Reach!
Squall
Furry LoD

Postby Squall » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:41 pm

Damn biology?

Yes thats a pretty interestign class. Ok Edited in better detail into Reynards data as of the next 30 mins
Lord Vega
Spider-Man

Postby Lord Vega » Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:58 am

Updated my profile. Damn, my memory is epic, since I didn't bother booting up SL (for lack of actual ability to do so).
The Errant
A Dying Breed
PSN: LookOutBehindYou

Postby The Errant » Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:04 am

Name: Jaris Dehan
Callsign: Libertas
Height: 6'
Weight: 188 lbs
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Personality: A very practical, grounded, no-nonsense person, though cynical and embittered. Chooses his battles carefully, and always has a plan. Quick-witted, and also very learned.
Biography: Jaris has piloted ACs for over a decade now, though not always with Global Cortex. He fought exclusively for Union until their destruction, and barely escaped with his life during the ensuing chaos. As he has aged, his tragic experiences and his views of the world have made him bitter and cynical. He once participated in the Arena and earned himself the sobriquet 'Shadow-Spear' due to his proficiency at close-in combat utilizing laser blades, but he disliked the scrutiny earned by his high rank and so gave it up and stopped participating. Now he has all but disappeared and bides his time, participating in missions only to keep his skills from stagnating (he made his fortune long ago), waiting for the chance to assist in a revolution that will topple the Corporations.

AC: Runding
Information:
CHD-MISTEYE
MCM-MI/008
MAL-RE/HADRO
MLM-MX/066
MBT-NI/MARE
PLS-SRA02
CGP-ROZ
RIX-CR14
MWI-DD/10
MWEM-R/36
MWM-S42/6
CRU-A10
CWG-BZ-50
CLB-LS-3771
OP-S/SCR; OP-E/SCR; OP-S/STAB; OP-E/CND; OP-L/AXL; OP-E-LAP
An unremarkable-looking humanoid model based on the antiquated MX/066 legs, painted a faded dark blue and grey. It shows its true colors in combat where it wields a standard missile payload (with well-stocked relation missile extension pods), a standard solid-round bazooka, and a short-range high-power blade, all of which Jaris uses to great effect.
Tactics: Jaris' fearsome combat skills flow from his uncanny understanding of angles of attack, movement patterns, and offensive and defensive techniques. He attains victory by constantly staying multiple steps ahead of his opponent, predicting his opponent's actions before they themselves even consider their next move.

((I don't have SL with me and I can't seem to find a builder program. If the weight or optional slots don't match up exactly, Jaris has had fine-tuning done to Runding to optimize its performance with this particular combination of parts. He finalized the design of this AC long ago and sees no need to change it so he has squeezed every bit of functionality out of it that he can.))
The Errant, formerly known as Shadowspear. Because it seems like I always eventually come back to this place. :)

I don't really Armored Core anymore, but I've been heavy into MechWarrior Online lately. If you play, shoot me a friend request (same name on there, The Errant)!
ReaperKing
Raven

Postby ReaperKing » Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:37 pm

Thx SS. I'll get my end later today (as I have mentioned on several accounts). I'll try and build your AC as an AI... see if it works. If its a little off on weight or something I don't care all that much.

Remember Reach!

Return to “Fan Fiction Discussion”