The History of a Man discussion

Discuss your favorite fanfic here, or talk about anything fanfic related.

Moderator: AC Moderators

Kuraiheishi
shizukakuma

The History of a Man discussion

Postby Kuraiheishi » Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:57 pm

I personally believe that the measure of an author is to see how well they can salvage a lost story. My favorite character I've ever created was Naquitis. The problem is, I made his past so over used, so dull, that I can't really use him. So in salvage of that, this is my attempt to salvage what I wrote of my beloved character. I would like to note that it's extremely challenging for me to write from the first person, and that it's even harder for me to write from the first person on a character that doesn't represent me.

I'm writing this from all of my older works. I have them all out in front of me when I write this. I would post them all, but most of them exist only in hard copy format now. Some never left the hand-written stage. So this is my attempt to apply the missing pieces of the puzzle that makes up Naquitis. He's an extremely complicated character, and I do believe that I damaged him in the making of his character. Hopefully this will undo that damage.

Questions, comments, concerns, threats(hopefully none of these).
A leader is not better than his people. He is better FOR his people. A leader who would lay his pride aside for his people, is a leader that is better for his people.
ClefJ
The Seraphim
GamerTag: ClefJ

Postby ClefJ » Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:43 pm

I'm actually really glad you're doing this. Still busy, haven't read over yet, but I WILL... soon. Tonight, mayhaps. I'm super-glad I'm seeing stuff from ya again!

EDIT: Read, and obviously not AC, eh? ^_- Excellent well.[/code]
"Clef Cross built an Armored Core in a CAVE... with a box full of SCRAPS."
Kuraiheishi
shizukakuma

Postby Kuraiheishi » Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:43 pm

ClefJ wrote:I'm actually really glad you're doing this. Still busy, haven't read over yet, but I WILL... soon. Tonight, mayhaps. I'm super-glad I'm seeing stuff from ya again!

EDIT: Read, and obviously not AC, eh? ^_- Excellent well.[/code]

Not AC? Of course it is, just has a little twist on it. :wink:
A leader is not better than his people. He is better FOR his people. A leader who would lay his pride aside for his people, is a leader that is better for his people.

Return to “Fan Fiction Discussion”