THE Test Thread!

This is just a test forum. If you want to test something, do it here.

Moderators: Off Topic Mods, AC Moderators

Kuraiheishi
shizukakuma

THE Test Thread!

Postby Kuraiheishi » Mon May 30, 2005 3:28 pm

Test whatever you want here.

Picture curtisy of Joker 5.0

All testing rights reserved to their proper owners(us), we do not guarantee the safety of cheese fries or small yapping dogs while testing any objects, things or places. And remember all your posts are belong to us.
Last edited by Kuraiheishi on Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A leader is not better than his people. He is better FOR his people. A leader who would lay his pride aside for his people, is a leader that is better for his people.
The Joker
Chaotic Clown
PSN: Joker5_ACG

Postby The Joker » Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:29 pm

Testing the limits of imagination...

RILEY KANIGIT:
SO THIS MORNING I WAKE UP INSIDE AN OLD REFRIDGERATOR. DON'T KNOW HOW I GOT THERE, LUCKILY IT WASN'T LOCKED. YEAH, IT WASN'T LOCKED BUT IT WAS ONE HUNDRED FEET BELOW THE SURFACE OF LAKE GIBSON.

SHAUN GOLD: ALREADY I DON'T BELIEVE YOU.

RK: DOESN'T MATTER. WHERE WAS I, OH YEAH, I'M IN THIS OLD STANKY FRIDGE WITH ABOUT A TON OF BRINY WATER PILED ON TOP OF ME. LIKE I SAID THE DOOR WASN'T LOCKED SO I OPENED IT, JUST A HAIR, TO SEE WHERE I WAS. THAT'S WHEN I FIGURED THE REAL DILEMMA I WAS IN.

SG: LET ME GUESS, WATER POURED IN RIGHT?

RK: SHUT IT, ASSBAG. LET ME TELL MY STORY. AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION WATER DID NOT POUR IN. SEEMS THE FRIDGE WAS IN A PROTECTIVE ENERGY COCOON I DREAMED UP THE NIGHT BEFORE. I WAS UNDER THE WATER IN THIS BROKEN ICEBOX INSIDE A SPHERE OF PROTECTION.

SG: WHATEVER-DID-YOU-DO?

RK: YOUR SARCASM AMUSES ME, SO I SHALL CONTINUE. ANYWAY I STEP OUTTA THE FRIDGE AND LOOK AROUND INSIDE THE BUBBLE I HAD CREATED FROM DREAM ENERGY. IT WAS CLEAR SO I HAD A GOOD VIEW OF MY SURROUNDINGS. SURE ENOUGH, ME IN MY BUBBLE SAT BENEATH THE SWIRLING WATERS OF THE LAKE. SCHOOLS OF SHINY FISH DARTED BY MY COCOON, I SAW A TURTLE OR TWO, ALSO. AND ABOUT 20 FEET FROM WHERE I STOOD WAS A SUNKEN CAR.

SG: HA, I BET YOU GET WET IN THIS ONE.

RK: YA THINK?

SG: HELL YEAH, IN ORDER TO GET OUTTA THE THERE, YA GOTTA POP THE SHELL. WATER POURS IN, GLUG GLUG GLUG...

RK: SO SIMPLE IS YOUR MIND.

SG: I KNOW YOU DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH POWER TO ENABLE A WILL OF MIND MASS UPLIFT.

RK: REALLY?

SG: REALLY.

RK: AS IT WAS, I DIDN'T NEED TO UPLIFT, AS YOU'LL HEAR IF YOU'D JUST LET ME FINISH!

SG: GO ON, OH GREAT IMBIBER OF SPIRITS.

RK: LIKE I WAS TELLING YOU, ACROSS FROM WHERE I STOOD, IN MY PAJAMAS NO LESS, WAS A WRECKED, SUNK CAR. AND IN THAT CAR, WAS NONE OTHER THAN THE SKELETAL REMAINS OF...

SG: NO WAY?!

RK: YES, ABATHA DIMLIGHT. THE ONE AND ONLY MOST UNLUCKY WICCA TO EVER GRACE THE HALLS OF GRIFFONSHIRE. HER BONY HANDS STILL CLUTCHED THE WHEEL OF THAT OLD 2016 WINDSPIRE SHE USED TO ROLL AROUND THE ALLEYS WITH.

SG: I HAD HEARD FROM A FEW IN THE UPPER HALLS THAT SHE WAS DEAD, DOCTOR SHIM SAID SHE WAS ON VACATION. I GUESS SHE WAS, A PERMANENT ONE.

RK: YES TO BOTH. YOU SEE OLD ABATHA WAS JUST RESTING IN HER BUCKET. AS SOON AS I MADE I CONTACT WITH HER GRAY BLOATED CORPSE, HER EYES FLEW OPEN, GLOWING LIKE A FULL MOON. THAT'S WHEN THE BUBBLE SHIVERED. TURNS OUT OLD LADY DIMLIGHT HAD WENT NECRO FULL FORCE AND IN ORDER TO DO THAT...

SG: YOU GOTTA DIE.

RK: YEP. AND SHE WAS DEAD ALRIGHT, OR SHOULD I SAY UNDEAD. SO AS SOON AS I SPOTTED HER, SHE CAME TO LIFE, SO TO SPEAK.

SG: LOADED YER PJ'S DIDN'T YOU?

RK: I WASN'T TOO WORRIED, I HAD THE FIRE INSIDE ME.

SG: YOU MEAN THE SUBHOR FLAME, YOU ATE IT?

RK: YEP THE NIGHT BEFORE, YOU DARED ME, REMEMBER?

SG: YEAH BUT I DIDN'T THINK YOU'D DO IT. ONLY ONCE HAD SOMEONE OF OUR STATURE SURVIVED THE INTERNAL FLAME.

RK: YUP, THAT OTHER SOMEONE WAS MY GREAT GREAT UNCLE LOOX. SO GUESS WHAT...

SG: IT BECAME A LEGACY PYRE.

RK: HEH HEH. SO ANYWAY, HERE I AM IN A QUIVERING ORB WITH A HIGHER LICH SHUFFLING TOWARD ME. MAN WAS SHE WORSE FOR WEAR. DEATH HAD NOT BEEN KIND TO HER. I MEAN, IN LIFE SHE WASN'T EASY ON THE EYES, BUT IN THE AFTERWORLD SHE WAS JUST PLAIN UNPLEASANT. THE MEAT HAD SLOUGHED OFF OF HER HANDS AND FEET, AND WHAT SKIN WAS LEFT ON THE REST OF HER DRAPED OVER THOSE ROTTEN BONES LIKE A SHAWL OF FLESH. HER FACE DROOPED LIKE A MELTED CANDLE, BUT HER EYES, LIKE I TOLD YOU, SHOWN BRIGHT AND KNOWING LIKE WHITE DEATH. HERE TEETH WERE SHARP AS DRAGON NAILS AND THEY JUTTED FROM HER GAPING MAW EVERY WHICH WAY THEY PLEASED. AND HER VOICE...

SG: SHE SPOKE TO YOU?! MAN, SHE WAS ALWAYS A BITCH-QUEEN IN LIFE, I CAN JUST IMAGINE HOW FRIENDLY SHE WAS IN UNDEATH.

RK: YEAH, SHE SAID HELLO YOUNG MASTER RILEY, WHAT BRINGS A SUCCULENT LAD LIKE YOU TO VISIT US?

SG: US?

RK: DID I FORGET TO MENTION THE SWARM OF SLUDGE EELS SHE HAD NESTING IN HER BELLY. SEEMS SHE SAW THEM AS HER FAMILY, EVEN AS THEY SUCKED THE FLESH FROM HER PUTRID INNARDS.

SG: WHAT DID YOU SAY?

RK: NOTHING, I LET HER DO ALL THE TALKING. WHILE I CHARGED UP.

SG: WHAT DID SHE SAY?

RK: BABBLED ON ABOUT EATING MY SOUL AND SOME SUCH NONSENSE, I DIDN'T LISTEN TOO CLOSELY, YOU KNOW HOW A LICH'S PERSUASION IS. SO ABOUT THE TIME SHE REACHED THE EDGE OF MY DREAMSHPERE I WAS LIT UP INSIDE.

SG: DID YOU...?

RK: NOT AT FIRST. I HAD TO USE A PORTION OF FLAME AS PROTECTION FROM THE ELEMENTS. AS SOON AS SHE LAID A CRUSTY BONE ON MY BUBBLE, IT BURST. SO HERE COMES LAKE GIBSON AND HERE COMES OLD ABATHA. SHE WAS QUICK FOR A DEAD GIRL. BEFORE THE WATER AND MUD SETTLED I FOUND MY SELF IN HER GUT.

SG: WHA...?

RK: SURROUNDED BY HER CHILDREN, THE EELS.

SG: GROSS.

RK: THAT'S AN UNDERSTATEMENT. ANYWAY, AFTER GETING USED TO BEING AMONG SQUIRMING FAMILIARS AND ROTTING INTESTINES, I JACKED UP A NOTCH OF POWER. JUST TO GIVE HER A GOOD TASTE OF ME, YOU KNOW? SHE DIDN'T LIKE THAT TOO MUCH, BELCHED ME UP AS SOON AS IT GOT WARM. AFTER THAT I WENT FULL FORCE AND JUST BASICALLY TOYED WITH HER UNTIL SHE WAS MINE.

SG: DID YOU DESTROY HER?

RK: NOT ALL AT ONCE. THE FIRE RAN THROUGH ME AND I JUST KIND OF GUIDED IT WHERE I WANTED IT TO GO. BOILED HER ARMS RIGHT OFF OF HER FAT CORPSE. THEN COOKED HER PETS, MADE THEM IMPLODE RIGHT IN HER SWOLLEN DISEASED BELLY. SHE TRIED A WORD OF CHAOS ON ME, BUT ALL IT DID WAS TICKLE THE FLAME. AFTER I RUINED THE REST OF HER BODY, SHE GOT TO BE A REAL TALKATIVE UNDEAD HEAD.

SG: WHAT DID SHE TELL YOU?

RK: BEFORE THE END OF IT ALL, SHE CRIED ABOUT KNOWING WHO PUT ME IN THAT FRIDGE. TOLD ME IT WAS ALL A SCHEME TO DESTROY THE FIRE I CARRIED. I LET HER MOAN AND GROAN AND PLEAD FOR WHAT WAS LEFT OF HER. IN THE MIDDLE OF HER CONFESSION SHE CAME UP WITH A NAME...YOUR NAME.

SG: ......

RK: NOW, NOW. I KNOW YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN JEALOUS OF MY POWER, SHAUN. NO NEED TO DENY. I SUSPECTED ALL ALONG IT WAS YOU WHO PLACED ME DOWN THERE, THAT KIND OF SCHEME HAS YOUR NAME WRITTEN ALL OVER IT. ANYWHO, I BURNT THE REST OF ABATHA DIMLIGHT AT THE BOTTOM OF LAKE GIBSON, MAN DID SHE MAKE A SCREAM, MADE MY EARS BLEED. THEN I FLOATED UP AND PLANE SHIFTED UNTIL I WOUND UP HERE. WITH YOU....MY WOULD BE ASSASSIN.

SG: .....

RK: POWER FLAME UP...

SG: WAIT...

RK: GOODBYE MY FRIEND...

End test.
RoD
The Greatest Nightmare

Postby RoD » Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:41 pm

That was hilarious :lol:
Again, AGAIN!!!
The Raven of Darkness still exists. He simply lurks in the... well, the Darkness. >.>

"You Must Construct Additional Pylons. You Have Not Enough Pylons. You Require More Pylons. Not Enough Pylons."

XBL : ROFLcoptorz
chunK
AK47s Master

Postby chunK » Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:25 pm

Testing Sig Url-ness

Joker,.. put that in the humor section for gods sake!!
Selsix
End's Echo
PSN: Selsix

Postby Selsix » Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:20 pm

TEST 1, 2, 3 is my sig working?

EDIT: HUZZAH!
The Dark One wrote:What the FUCK!? Where has this thread gone?
One minute, we were dumping on The Master of Douche's, then its time for Happy and Griff to adopt Selsix.
LooseCannon
Veteran Raven

Postby LooseCannon » Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:32 pm

testing 1 2 3....
"Oh people, know that you have committed great sins. If you ask me what proof I have for these words, I say it is because I am the punishment of God. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you!" - Genghis Khan, Bukhara 1220
Selsix
End's Echo
PSN: Selsix

Postby Selsix » Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:31 pm

Joker...omfg that was teh shizz
The Dark One wrote:What the FUCK!? Where has this thread gone?
One minute, we were dumping on The Master of Douche's, then its time for Happy and Griff to adopt Selsix.
Desolate
Veteran Raven
Location: Distributing PWNAGE with Mewtwo in Super Smash Bros.

Postby Desolate » Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:24 pm

Inside Ted's TV Tavern atop and 20" big screen Spike the spider and Rodney the roach sit have a friendly drink when...

Spike: *sigh* So bored. And no more cash.
Rodney: Gulp! Gulp! Well you shouldn't Gulp! have drinken so fast. Gulp!
Spike: *sigh*... hey Rodney?
Rodney: Yeah...
Spike: Wanna see something cool?
Rodney: Sure.
Spike: *grabs Rodney's shot glass and drinks it*
Rodney: Hey! That was mine!
Spike: Now watch this. *Spike jumps off the side of the TV*
Rodney: Spike nooooo! I was just kidding!.... Spike!... *watches him descend* I can't see him anymore, he's too far down. *turns to ted the fly who's behind the bar, washing a glass* What are we going to do...
Ted:...
Rodney: You're my witness. He jumped, I didn't push him... you know just incase beetles show up and start asking questions.

All the sudden Spike shoots up from over the edge and lands on top of the TV.

Rodney: Spike! *hugs him* We... I thought you were gone for sure.
Spike: Get off me... damn roach.
Rodney: What happened? How did you survive?
Spike: Well you see it's the special vodka Ted here serves.
Spike: I bounce right off the floor.
Rodney: Really?
Spike: Here let me show you agian. *goes to grab another shot* Oh wait a sec... that's right I don't have enough to get another shot. *sigh* Oh well maybe next time.
Rodney: I'll buy you anoth-
Spike: Make it a double Ted. *turns to Rodney* You know just incase my body starts getting immune to it.
Rodney: Alright...
Spike: *drinks the two shots and jumps off the TV agian*
Rodney: *excited* Wow. You really think he can do it agian Ted?
Ted: ...

Spike flies up agian and lands back on the TV.

Spike: See what did I tell you. How about another round Ted?
Rodney: Huh? Another... nah. It's getting late Spike. I need to get back to my 253 kids.
Spike: Oh come Rodney. Just one more. This time you come with me.
Rodney: I don't know. I'd be too scared.
Spike: Oh don't worry. I'll be right there with you.
Rodney: ... al... alright. Pour us both a drink Ted.
Spike: Make that a triple for me.
Rodney: A triple!
Spike: Yeah... you know just in case the effects of the vodka wear off each time.
Ted: ...
Rodney: Nah I don't know. I knew this a bad idea.
Spike: Hey if something happens to me you'll be out there on you're own, and do you think you can manage on the way up without me.
Rodney: Al-alright. But you're paying me back. With interest.
Spike: No problem pal.

*they drink their shots and get ready to jump*

Spike: You ready pal.
Rodney: I don't know I starting to have second th- *push* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............
Spike: Great. *jumps*
Rodney: Wow this actually feels kinda... great. And knowing I won't go splat at the end makes it all worth wild.
Spike: Yeah....................... well I'll see you later Rodney.
Rodney: *still falling with Spike* What do you mean later.
Spike: Well you see when I jump, as a fall I throw a loop of silk aread this nail about an inch below the edge of the TV. When I run out of thread the string pulls taught and bungees me back up.
Rodney: What!?!?!?
Spike: See yo- *boing* AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!
Rodney: Spike! You dirty, no good, son of a recluse, seven legged, nine ey- *splat*
Spike: *bungees back to the top of the TV*
Ted: You're an asshole.
Learning Pi to more that 8 decimal places is academic masturbation.
The Joker
Chaotic Clown

Postby The Joker » Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:46 am

TEST Now that's entertainment *Applause for Desolate* :!: TEST

IMAGINE IF THESE LETTERS WERE ALIVE, DANCING AROUND , ENJOYING CHAOS, ONLY STOPPING AND INSTANTLY LINING UP AS YOU SCROLLED DOWN TO READ THIS
One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
- Lewis Carroll

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience"
- Anonymous

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
— Oscar Wilde
Desolate
Veteran Raven
Location: Distributing PWNAGE with Mewtwo in Super Smash Bros.

Postby Desolate » Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:52 pm

You know that actually the basis for Quantum Physics...

*realizes he's revealed too much of his smartness*

...uh you know, but I'm sure. I heard it sometime while watching a monster truck... uh race!?!? YEAH!
Learning Pi to more that 8 decimal places is academic masturbation.
Zweit
never forget

Postby Zweit » Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:13 pm

testing moving text...

<m>move</m>

<m=12>move</m>

<move>move</move>

<move=12>move</move>

crap.

[m]move[/m]

[m=12]move now[/m]

[move]move[/move]

[move=12]move dammit![/move]

gah, waste of time. >:(
Beakers? Of colored liquids? But that must mean -- there's SCIENCE going on here!
Naomi
DizzyLittle Neko
GamerTag: Lalalaurenxx

Postby Naomi » Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:26 pm

[align=center];;''

We don't have the center alignment.[/align]
    Miss Crime Scene
` I M M O L A T E :
    to kill (oneself) by fire.

If I died tonight, I go with no regrets
    If it's in your arms, I know I have been blessed.
    And if your eyes are the last thing that I see,
    I know the beauty Heaven holds for me.

May 26th, 2009: Beautiful Little Miss Marilyn Marie.

Naomi: Lol. You suck.
    Mirshan: but i do it so well! >> << >>
The Joker
Chaotic Clown

Postby The Joker » Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:58 pm

TESTING TO FREAK YOUR MIND

WHAT IF DOWN WAS UP AND TURTLES COULD TALK? WOULD YOU MIND IF JELLY STUCK TO THE CEILING?

FREAKING TO TEST YOUR MIND
One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
- Lewis Carroll

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience"
- Anonymous

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
— Oscar Wilde
Lykos
Apex Predator
PSN: Amagu2003
GamerTag: What's an Xbox?

Postby Lykos » Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:11 pm

Sig test.
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."
--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Promethius
Ginga Bishounen
PSN: Deathgeese

Postby Promethius » Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:17 pm

TITLE TEST!!!!!!!!!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
ZeroBerserker
Raven
Location: Somewhere on earth, looking for a worthy opponent...

Postby ZeroBerserker » Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:19 pm

Retardation Testing

That conclued the Retardation Test...
NineBall failed...
Receiving Mission data...
Data Received...
ZeroBerserker out...
Squall
Furry LoD

Postby Squall » Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:28 am

Testign the conspiracy of the Patriots!

Naqitis is REALLY fro mthe Earth Allaince!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/ ... gcolor.jpg
Naq

http://www.gundamofficial.com/worlds/ce ... kira_a.gif
Kira Yamato

OLIOLIOLIOLIOLIOOOO!!!! Teh conspiracy!
Lionhart
The Crimson Rose

Postby Lionhart » Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:51 pm

Friend: Why don't we all wear tight pants and play the lute?
Me: Hey!
Griffon
Old Bird
PSN: Griffon_ACG

Postby Griffon » Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:34 am

Big McLargehuge....

(God that was a great MST3K episode)
Armored Core has changed.
It's no longer about recreation, originality or ability. It's an endless series of xeroxed metabuilds, made by copycats and sheep. Armored Core, and its consumption of time, has become a hackneyed ruse. Armored Core has changed. Unoriginal players pilot unoriginal ACs, use unoriginal setups. Overpowered weapons on their mech atrophy and degenerate their abilities. Design copying. Weapon copying. Player copying. Tactic copying. Everything is observed, and then copied. Armored Core has changed.
Fenrir
RocketMan
PSN: Steel_Scyther

Postby Fenrir » Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:32 pm

Guys, this is crazy! we have a more ingenious method of
making invisible print than color blending in stuff!!! watch!!

<it isn't working. that's really weird, I got it to work before>

here, mebbe this will, the original occurance from the RP thread

<A terrorist group believed to have caused our company problems in the past is beginning to group their forces for what we believe is another assault. Satellite images show the exact location of this grouping, you will be dropped nearby. Expect to see action as soon as you enter the Area of Operations. They will most likely have detected you long before you land.>

click quote button to view, there really is text there!! ?_?

what's going on?!!!?!?!11!!/!?

Return to “Test Forum”